Tuba player, composer, researcher
- 15 questions
- Interview with Tobias Fischer (published February 2018).
- Embodied Harmony - Robin Haywards mikrotonale Tuba
- Article by Matthias R. Entreß published in Positionenin February 2017 (German language)
- Porträt Robin Hayward - DLR 24.5.16
- Radio feature by Matthias R. Entreß broadcast on Deutschlandradio Kultur in May 2016 (German language)
- Tuning Vine poster
- Poster for presentation on tuning vine at NIME 2015
- The Hayward Tuning Vine: an Interface for Just Intonation
- Paper published in proceedings of NIME 2015
- The Microtonal Tuba: Capabilities and Opportunities
- A player-oriented introduction to the microtonal tuba published in the ITEA Journal Winter 2013
- Pitches Treated as Noise
- Interview with Arie Altena published in Travelling Time in February 2012.
- The Microtonal Tuba
- Extensive article on the recently developed fully microtonal tuba tracing its history back to the original tuba patent of 1835, published in the Galpin Society Journal in March 2011. Winner of the 2012 ITEA Clifford Bevan Award for Excellence in Research.
- What's in a name? The problematic Reductionist label
- Article in the book echtzeitmusik published in 2011 by the Wolke Verlag.
- Towards an expanded Definition of Consonance: Tuneable Intervals on Horn, Tuba and Trombone
- by Marc Sabat and Robin Hayward (Summer 2006)
- Redefining an Instrument
- Interview with Chiyoko Szlavnics, musicworks #89, Summer 2004
© by Robin Hayward.